And we'll be back in Mantenoooo. Plenty to do, places to goooo... before we get back to Manteno.
Corny? Yes. True? Pretty much! We're hoping to be back a bit sooner than 7pm, but that was the best opening line my wine-infested brain could come up with.
Busy day today! Went out to the shops again, bought a few things. The town was much busier than before, creating crowds everywhere. We saw quite a few Santas, and even a Grinch in a Santa suit. We participated in our first wine tasting. It was a learning experience! Thankfully we listened to our server, and she hooked us up with a really good wine instead of one that we picked out, and gave us some helpful information! Throughout the day, we accumulated 5 bottles of wine, 2 of which being duplicates. We ate at a place called Boone's, which was very good. We also sampled some chocolates earlier in the day which were also very good.
In AC:CF, we're in our first fishing tournament, which I think I just secured the win in. Good old stringfish... 68.8 inches! And now I'm attempting my first snowman! And I'm done! He's happy, so he just might send me something!
Too into the game for now... have pics up later... Cya!
Corny? Yes. True? Pretty much! We're hoping to be back a bit sooner than 7pm, but that was the best opening line my wine-infested brain could come up with.
Busy day today! Went out to the shops again, bought a few things. The town was much busier than before, creating crowds everywhere. We saw quite a few Santas, and even a Grinch in a Santa suit. We participated in our first wine tasting. It was a learning experience! Thankfully we listened to our server, and she hooked us up with a really good wine instead of one that we picked out, and gave us some helpful information! Throughout the day, we accumulated 5 bottles of wine, 2 of which being duplicates. We ate at a place called Boone's, which was very good. We also sampled some chocolates earlier in the day which were also very good.
In AC:CF, we're in our first fishing tournament, which I think I just secured the win in. Good old stringfish... 68.8 inches! And now I'm attempting my first snowman! And I'm done! He's happy, so he just might send me something!
Too into the game for now... have pics up later... Cya!
No comments:
Post a Comment