For those of you that can sleep, I can't say that I hate you, but you're not on my favorites list (with the exception of my wife). Over 2 and a half hours ago we stopped watching the Simpsons to come to bed, and ever since I've been awake. It's been a while since I've had the pleasure of working with my friend, Mr. Insomnia, and for the second night in a row now he's decided to drop in.
Oh well... I haven't been dreaming a lot lately (at least that I remember, and I typically do remember) so that lessens my interest in this funny thing called sleep. Another funny thing... got the newest Jack's Mannequin today, was drawn into one of the songs, in which the chorus goes:
"I don't think that I'll close my eyes
'Cause lately I'm not dreaming
So what's the point in sleeping?"
At least Jamie can sleep. She's been sawing logs for just under 3 hours now. She's sick, so she needs it... sad thing is, she can't breathe through her nose. :( If I could sleep and needed sleep, I'd be upset, but it's not like she's keeping me awake. Plus she's cute, so I definitely have no complaints. She seems to be sleeping well, even with being sick. Occasionally there's a stir and a murmur, but at least she's not coughing now. Hopefully she'll feel better in the morning. (Fingers crossed for luck)
Last night I recorded the times that the refridgerator ran... tonight I'm being less productive and just laying here in bed, typing away.
I'm not really going anywhere with this, so I guess I'll just go away.
Good night, at least to those of you more normal than I.
Oh well... I haven't been dreaming a lot lately (at least that I remember, and I typically do remember) so that lessens my interest in this funny thing called sleep. Another funny thing... got the newest Jack's Mannequin today, was drawn into one of the songs, in which the chorus goes:
"I don't think that I'll close my eyes
'Cause lately I'm not dreaming
So what's the point in sleeping?"
At least Jamie can sleep. She's been sawing logs for just under 3 hours now. She's sick, so she needs it... sad thing is, she can't breathe through her nose. :( If I could sleep and needed sleep, I'd be upset, but it's not like she's keeping me awake. Plus she's cute, so I definitely have no complaints. She seems to be sleeping well, even with being sick. Occasionally there's a stir and a murmur, but at least she's not coughing now. Hopefully she'll feel better in the morning. (Fingers crossed for luck)
Last night I recorded the times that the refridgerator ran... tonight I'm being less productive and just laying here in bed, typing away.
I'm not really going anywhere with this, so I guess I'll just go away.
Good night, at least to those of you more normal than I.
No comments:
Post a Comment